Alaska's 2018 Investing Education Fair
900 E Benson Blvd
Anchorage, Alaska 99508
Registration will be $30 in advance, $35 at the door. Registration is available at the link above or via by mail using this link Alaska Chapter 2018 Investing Ed Fair Registration or alternatively you can send us an email for more information.
$30 for early registration, $35 at the door. Lunch is included.
Agenda:The two speakers with topics of interest to stock investors this year are:
- Carol Theine, a BetterInvesting Board Director & National Speaker, along with
- Laura Bruce, Senior VP/ Dir. Client Relations at Alaska Permanent Capital Management.
- 9:30am – late registration, coffee and snacks
- 9:45am – Carol Theine: “Invest in the Best”
- 10:45am – Laura Bruce: “How to invest like the Permanent Fund”
- 11:45am – Lunch – catering provided by NANA Corp.
- 12:15pm – Carol Theine: “Investment Opportunities in the Technology Sector”
- 1:15pm - Laura Bruce: “Tax reform; its effect on real people”
- 2:15pm - Adjourn