Puget Sound Investors Education Conference
8236 SE 24th St.
Mercer Island, Washington 98040
- Advance registration is strongly recommended. Registration on-site is on a space-available basis.
- Reservations will be confirmed by email if email address is provided.
- Refund requests received after October 31, 2019 cannot be honored.
Convenient Location - Great Teachers - New Classes
The Puget Sound Chapter (PSC) Investors Education Conference (IEC) is BetterInvesting’s largest chapter event. At this one-day event there will be a variety of classes for people at all skill levels. Come and meet nationally-known investment instructors.
Registration includes a box lunch and a full day of classes and presentations.
Classes - Whatever your financial goals and skills, we’ll provide you with the opportunity to choose an educational roadmap that’s right for you. The hard part will be picking the topic tracks you want to attend. Classes this year will include presentations on:
- Personal Finance
- Club Management
- Income producing Real Estate
- Investment plan for busy people
- Welcome and Opening Remarks - 8:45 am
- Classes run 9 am to 4:20 pm.
Conference Schedule (coming soon)
Class Descriptions by Instructor (coming soon)
Mail in Registration Form
Your Registration Includes
- A full day of classes!
- Access to an online site for handouts for all classes plus bonus materials!
- Lunch choices are Turkey sandwich, Chicken on gluten free bread, Ham sandwich, vegetarian sandwich.
- Free parking
For questions or further assistance with registration, please leave a message on the PSC Event Hotline at (206) 935-0861 or via email: email@example.com
If you are coming from outside the immediate Puget Sound area, Quality Inn (formerly Days) Inn Bellevue is offering a special rate for IEC attendees of $67/night (plus tax). This includes free continental breakfast, wi-fi access and parking. Contact the hotel at 425-643-6644 and mention the Quality Inn Bellevue and the Puget Sound Chapter BetterInvesting room agreement or Shaun Danielson. The rate applies for Nov 8 and 9. This hotel is near the intersection of I-405 and I-90, and is just a few miles from the IEC venue at the Mercer Island Community and Event Center.