VolunteeringThe Heart of Oklahoma Chapter is run entirely by volunteer Directors who give freely of their time and knowledge. These volunteers are the heart-beat of BetterInvesting, a non-profit organization and volunteering is a great way to learn more about investing.
- Can learn new skills or hone skills they already have.
- Have the opportunity to help educate others about BetterInvesting principals while providing a needed service to the confused and frustrated investor.
- Help with the planning and implementation of local events and classes...volunteers get to sit in on classes for free.
- Have unique opportunities to improve their own investment knowledge by attending BetterInvesting national training programs and events at discounted rates.
- Receive complimentary subscriptions to the Online Data Feed and the Mutual Fund Education Center on the BetterInvesting website.
- Can buy software investing programs at discounted prices.
There are many ways to help your Chapter continue to grow and thrive into a successful organization. Our mission is to serve the financial educational needs of the BetterInvesting members within our territory. To accomplish this mission, we are always looking for individuals with administrative skills, organizational abilities, computer skills, event planning skills, publicity expertise, and we especially need teachers for our classes! A shortage of volunteers places an undue burden on the few great volunteers we do have which prevents us from offering all the classes you may want as well as those we would like to offer.
If you are one of those people who want to learn more and like to lend a helping hand, we want you to join our Board of Directors as a Director (3-year commitment), as Associate Director (1-year commitment), or a Volunteer! You don't have to be an "expert" ~ come join the fun and help teach others BetterInvesting.