Investment Club Support
The Heartland Chapter provides support to BetterInvesting clubs in a variety of ways. The following subject areas contain valuable information in an effort to keep our investment clubs running smoothly and profitably. Please let us know if you have any questions by contacting us at email@example.com.
Would you like a guest speaker at an upcoming meeting? Could your club benefit from a question-and-answer session with someone who's "been there"? Could your club use some help with any of these topics?:
- Applying judgment to the Stock Selection Guide (SSG)?
- Voting on portfolio decisions without upsetting other members?
- A portfolio review – Is your portfolio diversified? How might you improve your club’s buy and sell decisions?
- Club accounting and tax issues?
- Partner withdrawals – Why transferring appreciated stock instead of cash is a win-win for everyone.
- Finding small companies
- Making use of BetterInvesting membership benefits
- Assistance with SSG tools (Toolkit or BetterInvesting CoreSSG and SSGPlus)
The chapter has a club visit coordinator who will find the right person at the right time for the right subject matter. That volunteer will then contact you for the date, time and directions to your meeting, and particulars about the topics you wish to discuss.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a club visit.
- Let us know what topic(s) you would like the volunteer to discuss at your meeting.
- Let us know where and when your meeting is held.
- Let us know how to contact you for further information.
For a club located greater than 50 miles from the volunteer, we may ask for mileage reimbursement. Alternatively, perhaps we can set up a club visit by phone or an online meeting.
Club Contact FAQ
If you have questions about determining who your club contact currently is, how to change your club contact and other frequently asked questions, please see the atttached document or contact us at email@example.com
Please be sure that your club contact realizes that they will be the only one in the club receiving mailings and materials from the Chapter and that they should bring or forward copies of those items to the other members of the club.
Club Anniversary Certificate Program
The Heartland Chapter recognizes clubs celebrating their incremental five year anniversaries. We believe reaching such a milestone is an achievement deserving recognition and congratulations from BetterInvesting. Home Office will be providing the Heartland Chapter a certificate for each investment club reaching this milestone.
A chapter representative will reach out to the club contact of each investment club celebrating this special anniversary to make arrangements for the certificate presentation. Please be sure to let us know of any change in contact information with regard to your club contact by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for being a BetterInvesting Club!