Kansas City Chapter Model Investment Club
Are You Interested in Becoming a Member of the KC Chapter Model Investment Club?
The Kansas City Chapter Model Investment Club is expanding our education program to enable any BetterInvesting member to join. This is a great opportunity to learn more about investing while belonging to our club. Some of our club members have been in the club for over 20 years and have a wealth of investing experience. We follow BetterInvesting principles, and you may learn more advanced investing skills.
This is a two-year program with the option to extend. We are accepting a maximum of two new members at this time. We ask that you attend a minimum of two Model Club meetings before deciding to participate. Your joining is contingent upon simultaneous membership in the KC Chapter as an Associate Director. The Model Club meets on the fourth Monday evening each month, and the KC Chapter meets on the third Monday evening of each month.
- Maintain a current Better Investing membership
- Attend, participate regularly, and make regular $25 monthly investment in the Model Club
- Own a Stock analysis tool or access to BI Online Tools
- Maintain a regularly accessed e-mail account
- Participate in an industry study at least once a year
- Comply with the KC Model Investmente Club By-laws
We look forward to hearing from you and hope you will consider this offer. If you have an interest in or questions about becoming a member of the Kansas City Chapter Model Investment Club, please fill out this questionaire and send the form to Al Mueller by e-mail.
If you have other questions please contact Al Mueller by phone 913-306-4723